The error message "newWSLogin - time over" appears when you leave the game open at the background for a long period of time. This will automatically disconnect your game from the server. To solve this issue, completely exit the game and try to open the app again.
How to fully exit the app running in the background for most android device?
1. Launch the recent applications menu
2. Find the application(s) you want to close
3. Tap and hold on the application and swipe to the right
4. Navigate to the Apps tab in Settings
5. Select the Running tab (to see what's still running)
6. Return to the "All apps" tab, scroll to the application(s) that's running, and click on it.
7. Tap "Force Stop" to fully exit the process
How to fully exit the app running in the background for iOS device?
1. View your open apps. Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used apps
2. Find the app to close. Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close
3. Swipe up to close. Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app